One day you can install 4 tracks on a vehicle in 15 minutes, while keeping the tires on and without any modifications of this vehicle.
Well, after several years of research and development we are proud to present you the Track N Go system: "The first ever wheel driven track system", an innovation that will make it much easier to use tracks on your vehicles.
- Using two loading ramps, the unique concept of Track N Go allows you to install the 4 tracks anywhere, in less than 15 minutes.
- The system is universal. It can be used on all vehicles in your fleet that have wheel adapters and bumper stoppers.
- The Track N Go track system was primarily developed for use on snow. It can also be used on the road, making it a major advantage over alternative equipments that should be used on snow only. The Track N Go can be used on any surface giving it a major advantage between seasons and when the ground is partially covered with snow.
- The Track N Go is practically the only equipment available that can be used on all surfaces. It is also faster than any other tracked vehicles. On hard surfaces, the vehicle can reach up to 60 km / h, while on snow speed varies from 15 to 40 km / h depending on the thickness of the snow.
- The unique concept of being driven and held in place by the tire, provides a smooth ride on hard surfaces. When the tracks hit an obstacle, the impact is absorbed by the tire which makes the system a lot smoother to ride than a conventional track system fixed to the vehicle.
- Plates mounted on the front and on the rear tracks. These plates are part of the patented design of Track N Go and prevent the tracks from diving in deep snow and will also allow you to overcome any obstacles that might come your way.
Source : Truck Tracks