Skip to main content

HAHA Electric Vehicle

Here its presents with HAHA Electric Vehicle which is being introduced with two types of charging system. One is the urban use of electric truck and other one is Auto Electric vehicle charging system . there are two condition which must be satisfied with this fabulous electric vehicle .

Where as the each vehicle in this segment are equipped with the two sets of batteries each of 20KW & 20 KW . As i have attended the  electric vehicle show in taiwan , The EV Of HAHA Vehicles was the center of attraction due to its advanced features which calls it to be perfect electric vehicle.

The HAHA generation prepares two set one for the recharging system and the other one for the recharging interchangeably to ensure the safety of the electric vehicle and also its equipment with unique power generation system

The technology is all about the fully rechargeable batteries which completes charging within an hour. The latest innovation which have seen in this show at Taiwan is about the charging technology in which batteries  are charges within an hour to continuous supply electric to the main motor to achieve the extension of the vehicle endurance .

Features :

  1. Vehicle Speed : 80km/hr
  2. Endurance : 60-70 km
  3. Charging supply : 15 A
  4. Battery u not easy to heat up
  5. Battery : Lithium Ion 
  6. Battery :3kw/hr
  7. Warranty : 5 Years

After the driving the EV for an hour . A group of cells 20KW/hr of electricity consumption of the remaining 10 % of the automatic controller which will automatically switch to Battery B to continue the electric power supply to run the motor and auto rechargeable generation system will recharge the rest of 90 % of A group which interchangeably to group B of cells to extend the vehicle


Popular posts from this blog

The Most awaited Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0

Yamaha has officially unveiled the R15 Version 3.0 in Indonesia. The all-new 2017 R15 is powered by a 155.1cc engine, which develops maximum power of 19.04 Bhp @ 10000 rpm and maximum torque of 14.7 NM @ 8500 rpm. The engine is mated to a 6-speed gearbox, and the key rivals of R15 V3.0 are 2017 Honda CBR150R and Suzuki GSX-R150. As of now, Yamaha has not announced anything officially regarding the launch of R15 V3 in India, it is expected to be here within next 3-4 months .

Yamaha YZF-R15 Version 3.0 is expected to be launched in 2017 but as of now there are no official launch dates. So, we will have to wait a bit more before the official statement comes in. It is expected to be priced between Rs. 1.30-Rs. 1.35 lakhs (ex-showroom). It is expected to share its design elements from M-Slaz, Yamaha YZF R125 and YZF R6.

ENGINE, POWER & TORQUEDisplacement155.1 ccMaximum Power19.04 Bhp @ 10000 rpmMaximum Torque14.7 NM @ 8500 rpmEngine DescriptionLiquid-cooled, 4-stroke, SOHC, 4-valveCoolin…

Old very cute and small cars

Mini Cooper oldest:

Datsun 1971 240z 


1992 Ducati Sports car:

Austin Mini club 1971 Vintage cars 

Simca :

Do you know about the Rich girl of Dubai Lana Rose and its Mo Vlogs with Monthly 42 Million Viewers

Lana was born October 6, 1990 in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. This twenty five years old  girl has a nice smile , Although she appears on her brother’s channel focusing around luxury cars and super sports, Lana’s own hobbies are quite different. Mohamed who is  currently living in Dubai with his sister Lana and his mom. they Daily uploads
Dubai Vlogs which are watched by millions of people their channel which has reached over 1.4 Million subscribers and is growing monthly by 180k thousand subscribers. reaching with his luxury lifestyle videos 42 Million views monthly.  

In her Videos she is presenting you the most luxury places, cars, shopping centers and even on of the greats Water-Park in Dubai .

 They do lot of activities which  you can do in Dubai with your family. There videos just express the daily luxurious life of the them which they used to upload on you tube
. The most videos which are popular are seems to be related with sport scar where she himself drives and her brother…