Performed activity at Ferrari World, Abu Dhabi UAE
- Remove the plastic wheel trim (if fitted) by prising it off. Using the wheel brace, loosen the nuts on the wheel you're changing by half a turn in an anti-clockwise direction. If they're stiff, use your body weight on the wheel brace to shift them.
- Keep raising your car. Once the wheel is just clear of the road, unscrew the wheel nuts in diagonal pairs and remove. Place them together in a pocket or cup so you don't lose them.Remove the wheel carefully, as it will be heavy and dirty.
- Fit the spare wheel ensuring it's the correct way round. Fit the wheel nuts in diagonal pairs and turn until finger-tight. Place the wheel flat under the raised sill of the car as a safety cushion again.
- Fully tighten the wheel nuts using the wheel brace.
- Put your tools and damaged wheel in your boot. Refit the plastic wheel trim.
Source : Angielist, cardrive